South Africa
Yikes I would not survive in there.

I think I have a friend called Dyson that would like to pay a visit

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wow,five ponds.....are they all on the same property and,do you have any photos?
All on the same property. I have some old videos on YouTube but I haven't made an effort to display them for anyone else in a long time. I kinda withdrew from the world for a while.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
In all seriousness, are you sleeping in there? The room is certainly full of mites, mould and all kinds of imaginable nasties. It's bad for your health in the long term. It's one step from pests moving in like bedbugs and roaches. The cat is going to add on to the problem.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Man!!! Brian, if you are to have any chance at realizing even 1/10th of your life's plan that you have just shared with us in Koltsixx's thread, you gotta be

-- disciplined,
-- organized,
-- neat,
-- detailed, and
-- diligent

in all you do. It's a hair-raising mess. Messy people like this most usually don't accomplish much in their life, they can dream of even conquering the world but nothing will most likely ever happen. Sorry to rain on your parade a bit. You are sharing some personal stuff with us. I am just reacting, which is what you are asking for by exposing yourself like this. I hope constructively. I beg your pardon if I hurt you... especially since you yourself has shown rare kindness to me personally. I don't want to be ungrateful.

pacu mom pacu mom :D

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You had to find this thread didn’t you? I had hoped this thread would die and never been seen again. Not sure what I was trying to accomplish with this thread anyway.

Yes Viktor, I realize that if I am to accomplish anything then I will have to overcome several challenges such as my laziness and messyness. I can not run 1/10 of what I want if I have everything thrown across the room and tripping over stuff so I must overcome my personal challenges before I can hope to get started for real.

Also I appreciate your words, if I am to succeed then I can not have words sugarcoated, no, I must face the hash reality of life.

You have not been ungrateful nor hurt me.

A final note, this thread was created just about 2 years ago so my room is a lot better than the pictures shown here. And I’m glad you bumped this thread as it has a picture of Gizmo when he was young, I lost all my pictures of him when he was young when my phone died permanently.

Last edited:

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I missed this the first time around, that was pretty scuzzy, couldn't have helped with the ladies I imagine.

Live and learn, I think you have demonstrated you are capable of that anyway.
Also remember Steve jobs had very poor personal hygiene and Einstein himself was meant to have been a slob so there still might be hope for you yet!

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
couldn't have helped with the ladies I imagine.
When was the last time you interacted with a 13-18 year old from America? If we have the same experience then you would want to stay far away from them. Most people around my age near me are just awful, just truly awful people that I can’t stand. I never went to parties or hung out with people my age since I can’t stand the majority of them, boys and girls. Make of that what you wish.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Alright.....enough of the preamble already,lets see some current or recent photos of your quarters.

Reactions: BIG-G

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I missed this the first time around also.
K krichardson I can imagine fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 is cleaning as I type preparing for the redemption post.
Just busting your chops a little, I don’t judge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store