What happened to the MFK YouTube channel?

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Our founder used to do it I believe. I’m sure he doesn’t have any time. Maybe someone can contact him and see how it can get up and running again

Reactions: Jacob92677

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Our founder used to do it I believe. I’m sure he doesn’t have any time. Maybe someone can contact him and see how it can get up and running again
Li?

Reactions: jsodwi

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
To consistently make videos is a huge time sink and requires some decent computer equipment, with the state of the world right now I don't think any of our staff are in a position to grow a channel

Luke tomkinson

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2019
In an arapaima
www.youtube.com
ahha probably but I could do like 40 second feeding videos and edit them I've finished all my exams and got a nice new MacBook which I can edit on I am happy to do so if asked to I really enjoy editing and have got some past editing experience

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
awesome I would love that was wondering.Should I make a new account dedicated to the mfk vids or should I post it on my account??
maybe start a new one and we can test it before approaching the mods with this. That way everyone will know if you are up to it and can handle it. Shoot me your email and I can forward some footage to get going

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store