Help with getting a car Phoenix and I can temporarily live in

B1gJ4k3

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2021
I'll have to buy a new tank as I sold all the ones I had. That might take some time. Also will have to see it that size tank is allowed.
Hey Jexnell Jexnell , forgive me for lurking, but once you're set up in a new place, you're welcome to the tank that Casper's in currently (the oak one) as well as the associated equipment for it. I ended up repurposing the oak stand for one of my tanks inside, but you're welcome to the other stand as well. The tank is too big to be in my garage permanently and I don't have room for it inside, so my plan was always to use it to just house Casper until you could take him back.

I'd only ask for what I paid you for it. If you're wanting something new, that's cool too. No rush. Just something to think about as you're getting set up.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Hey Jexnell Jexnell , forgive me for lurking, but once you're set up in a new place, you're welcome to the tank that Casper's in currently (the oak one) as well as the associated equipment for it. I ended up repurposing the oak stand for one of my tanks inside, but you're welcome to the other stand as well. The tank is too big to be in my garage permanently and I don't have room for it inside, so my plan was always to use it to just house Casper until you could take him back.

I'd only ask for what I paid you for it. If you're wanting something new, that's cool too. No rush. Just something to think about as you're getting set up.
Thanks a lot, amazing that your doing this for me. I will try my best to get a place that I can bring him along as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store