1 baby red belly in a un cycled 30 gallon

Goldenburd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2018
Usa Pennsylvania
Hi, i have a red belly piranha aslo i have two snails and 2 feeder guppies in with him but the tanks is uncycled and i forgot to cycle tank should i put him in the 10 gallon tgat has all of the feeders in it or cheap him in there its been two weeks thats he been in his new tank but i tested the water and the ammonia is 0.25ppm and the nitrate are high to and the nitrites ate nomarl tho pls help

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room
buy fritzzyme turbo start 700 and put it inside your uncycled tank asap. take out those feeders...your red belly won't eat anyway if it is stressed out. what you should have done was setup your tank brand new tank then let it keep running for 2hrs with no fish then after everything has stabilized like the temp add/empty the smallest bottle of turbo start 700 into your 30gal then add your red belly and that's it. this turbo start cycles your tank in 24hrs. I wouldn't do this if it were mine but this is your only choice for now.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Also keep in mind at this size foods like brineshrimp,bloodworms etc are best,never feed goldfish to your fish.
Do frequent water changes (daily or so).

Goldenburd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2018
Usa Pennsylvania
buy fritzzyme turbo start 700 and put it inside your uncycled tank asap. take out those feeders...your red belly won't eat anyway if it is stressed out. what you should have done was setup your tank brand new tank then let it keep running for 2hrs with no fish then after everything has stabilized like the temp add/empty the smallest bottle of turbo start 700 into your 30gal then add your red belly and that's it. this turbo start cycles your tank in 24hrs. I wouldn't do this if it were mine but this is your only choice for now.
Will do thanks

Goldenburd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2018
Usa Pennsylvania
Is this it

FritzZyme-TurboStart-700-web.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store