1 Tiger barb dead, some sort of fungus. Should I treat the whole pond?

Jdk

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2020
Indonesia
Have you tested your water?
No
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
41-50%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every two weeks
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
I saw a tiger barb swimming very sluggishly and was not together with the other barbs. It was also very brightly coloured (or perhaps more pale?) compared to the others who looked dark from above (was able to clearly see the difference as i kept them in a black painted pond). Saw that it had white fuzzy stuff on its mouth so I took it out and treated it with salt and acriflavine. Some of the white stuff seemed to become more loose and some of it even came offIt died an hour later.

I bought the barbs a few days ago so it could just be that it was already sick previously. All the other fishes in the pond are healthy and I hadn't changed anything to the water parameters at all.

Should I treat the pond with something or should I wait and see what happens? And does this type of fungus spread at all? Any suggestions are welcome

P.S. there are clown loaches in the pond so im quite hesitant if I have to add salt in the pond

20221203_161442.jpg

20221203_161426.jpg

20221203_161408.jpg

20221203_161357.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store