10 7.5-8" ALBINO ADONIS PLECOS-$650EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eczs-1

Banned
Sep 17, 2005
suffern,N.Y.
I have 10 of these available for this week.The fisherman let us know he will be bringing them in on Thursday.I am letting all my US customers know as they will be going out to my Japan customer with a batch of huge electric eels next week.
Let me know if interested.Pictures will not be available until probably Friday and they will be sold by then.If truely interested,get in now as you all know the quality of the fish I ship.Last one I had was 10 inches and I sold him for $1500.
A very rare find at this size.
John

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
when you get them in can you take pics of him, as i would sure like to see them. im in the uk so couldnt purchase (not that i think id have the money for them :()

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Those would be sweet, to bad I don't have that kind of money to spend on a pleco. I bet neo will get some.

BMWaznboy

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2005
Irvine/Cerritos
Those would be sweet, to bad I don't have that kind of money to spend on a pleco. I bet neo will get some.
i agree, but i would love to see a pic of this pleco to see how it compares to other nice plecos. im sure its worth it for plecofanatics

AroW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Lightspeed
Hey John,

This is Sam-- I bought your motoro and pictus catfish on the MFK trip.

Here's a pic of what an albino adonis looks like for those who are interested. I found it on the web. Pretty cool looking, get it if you have the money :)

albadonis.jpg

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Those look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com