For Sale 125 Complete! NEEDS CLEANING. GOOD PROJECT! 165 FIRM.

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
125 Gallon COMPLETE SETUP. Needs to go.

****About what happened and why I haven't even been posting: I have not had the will to really start up this hobby again due to some things. My patio is a mess, please ignore that, my mom has a severe mental illness and yells at me when I clean and some things are my dad's project materials that he hasn't been able to move to storage. Parents are divorcing and I'm tryna move out asap. Once I move imma do something cool with my 29/maybe get a big tank again.

Anyway, up for sale is the 125 gallon. Starfire glass and has a nice handmade pine stand with lots of storage room.

SELLING EVERYTHING TOGETHER, AS IS! HENCE THE LOW PRICE. *****THE PRICE IS FIRM!!!*****

You will need 2 - 4 stonk like ox guys to carry this thing, it's starfire glass and VERY heavy, probably 150lbs and with the bulkiness it is dangerous. The stand is pretty lightweight for the size. You will need a big truck,
the bed on mine is too short to carry it even with the bed extender. I can't help lift it since I have back problems but I can see if any of my friends can help. I can help move stuff under 40-50lbs.

-The glass has a few minor scratches and one small chip (that chip was there 4 or 5 years ago when I bought it, it's fine and not a disaster).
-NO LEAKS!!!
-THIS TANK IS NOT DRILLED!!! No worries there! You can drill it for bulkheads how you want it or finally can have one that's not drilled!
-A small sump could go underneath although you may have to modify the stand.
-Has some bad algae and water deposits but hit that with pure vinegar inside or clr on the outside of the tank and it should clean right off. Just don't razor the seals.
-The tank is at least 5 years old and probably older. Not sure when or where the previous person bought it.
-The seals seem ok despite the age but you could always re-do them. They are designed to be thin because this is supposed to be a show quality tank. Keyword supposed to be. OOF.

-Dimensions on the tank are
-Stand is h w l
-Lid is h w l
-Dimensions on the tank and stand are h w l
SOLD AS IS. Not responsible if it spontaneously catches on fire or your monster fish you put in there bite your face off lol.
1625953468259.png
I wiped the initial dust layers off. I have that door on the end, I just sprayed the dust off. It just needs a new hinge.
1625953488300.png
1625953524514.png
I don't have a pic of when it was set up properly, and I don't want to go through pictures from then to look for one for personal reasons because I'll have a panic attack and then die! But it was a beautiful tank!

Price is ---$165 FIRM--- for everything. I can't take trades. This includes:
-Black stand and hood with light hookups and power cord/airline spots. Could use some TLC because it had to be placed outside, should come out great cleaned up or maybe even repainted/refinished.
-Fluval fx6 filter and remaining media. Hoses have not been cut!!!
-AC110 filter and accessories.
-Walmart big hangon filter (worked good, at one point I had a very strong filter system for live plants and big cichlids).
-I think it's a cobalt or other name brand uv sterilizer and extra bulbs, comes with a powerhead.
-Homemade greenhouse internal lids to keep those dudes from yeeting out the tank (they have cutouts for the filters).
-2 big ehiem heaters.
-Power supplies.
-I think it's a cobalt saltwater t5 lighting setup I think they are saltwater lightbulbs, there are 2 big ones.
-A big malaysian driftwood that I got halfway soaked and then had to move back home and then never did anything with, it needs to be chopped in half it's so huge. Weighs like 30lbs. BIG.
-Breeder container that you can hang off the side, comes with a separate air pump.
-All the gravel and decor and some extra crap in the stand and some live plants that have barely been clinging on lol.
-I can give you the rest of the bacteria starter and some medicine I don't really need, it probably will go bad soon so take it.
-Big ramshorn snails and 2 leftover goldfish can go with you or I can keep them in my 29. I just don't want the big orange goldfish to be a feeder. He is a fine boi and will come to your hand.
-More goodies and random crap. Basically whatever's out there.

*******EVERYTHING NEEDS A MAJOR DEEP CLEAN. Seriously. It's nasty with algae and freeway dusts are on the outside. I have cleaned it up sorta. Needs to be hosed/sponged off properly. I'm getting the supplies cleaned up now.
The ac110/walmart filter and lights haven't run in a long time but they were working a few years ago. I think I fired the lights up
last year and they were fine. I can help you get the gravel scooped out and I will save you some old water for your cycle. Please bring some extra buckets with lids too. WEAR GLOVES. There's dust and spiders in my backyard.
****I can help transport any smaller stuff in my truck as long as it's not too far away (like somewhere in OC ONLY. I gotta save money to move.)

BASICALLY GETTING RID OF EVERYTHING FISH RELATED THAT I DON'T NEED FOR RE-DOING MY 29 GALLON ONCE I MOVE AGAIN.

I'm usually available after 6pm on weekdays and I'm off every Sunday at least. I can ask my new boss if I can take off early but I just started my new job so IDK if he will say yes. I live in old town tustin. I'm off this weekend!

I'm sure I could get more money for just cleaning it better and parting this out but with so much going on I don't have time. A sad story about this tank!
MY LOSS YOUR GAIN!

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Forgot to add dimensions:
-Stand is 24" tall 22" wide 76.5" long.
-Lid is 7.5 tall tall 22" wide 76.5" long.
-Dimensions on the tank is 23.5 tall 18" wide 72.5 long.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
How much for that C02 tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store