For Sale 13-14" Peruvian black piranha

ogofdnb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2014
toronto
I'm moving to the other side of Canada so gotta let my buddy go. Adult captured 2 years ago so well adjusted to captive life and still lots of growth potential.
Great personality, nice shape, 100% healthy and taken care of very well...weekly water changes sometimes 2 when needed. It's a real beauty and I'm sad I have to let it go.
$350.00 obo I also have its 4x4 tank up for sale. If someone buys the whole package I'll give a better price. It'd be nice if he stayed in that tank, seems to really enjoy the footprint and circles the tank non stop all day.
Located in Toronto

image.jpg

image.jpg

ogofdnb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2014
toronto
Moving really soon, this guy needs a home. Make me an offer. Really nice fish and I'd hate for it to go to an lfs

tobegr

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2014
montreal
IMO you can simply take it with you when you move to your new home. The black piranha is extemely strong. It can survive after a long journey.

ogofdnb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2014
toronto
IMO you can simply take it with you when you move to your new home. The black piranha is extemely strong. It can survive after a long journey.
I'm moving 7000km away and will be living in a van for the next 2yrs then traveling around the world for 3-4yrs after that. Ain't gonna happen lol

These big guys get ammonia burn after 7-8 hours of transport usually

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store