For Sale 13 x L236 Plecos – 10549 NY – Pick-up, Limited Shipping

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
Not at this time.

This sub-forum is for sales. Please either PM me or ask in a different thread. iIdo not want to abuse site rules on for what this section is intended.

Reactions: stillsirpaul

ScrappyCco

Feeder Fish
Oct 9, 2021
Nj
Hi TwoTankAmin,

I am interested in buying some of your L236sw fries. Do you have any available? I am from NJ and I could pay and pick them up in person.

Thank you,
June M.

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
At this time I have no sw for sale. The breeders are actively spawning and I tend not to want to break down breeder tanks to remove offspring when there is active spawning ongoing. If things get too crowded that usually changes.

ScrappyCco

Feeder Fish
Oct 9, 2021
Nj
Thank you for responding. Is it possible if you could post some of your super whites’ pictures? I just recently became interested in them and they became my favorite pleco.

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
Thank you for responding. Is it possible if you could post some of your super whites’ pictures? I just recently became interested in them and they became my favorite pleco.
Nationwide aquatics have what you're looking for. They have super white and yellow variants at around 350 each. His name is jorge and I bought from him before. He's on fb/insta and has a website.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I have some L236 RB and true L173 available if you are interested.

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
I would urge prospective buyers to avoid one of the above sellers and to patronize the other. In my experience one is a liar and a crook and the other is an honest person. The other outfit will be seeing me in court in the not too distant future. It owes me close to $15k for over a year.

I currently sell my plecos through Jason's Plecos and Cichlids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store