16” redtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charleemelendez

Feeder Fish
Aug 19, 2019
I have a 16” redtail I NEED gone. I’m getting back into smaller fish. I’ll take $20. I live in Lakeside, CA. Very mellow and sweet. He loves being pet!

FDAC8F32-BA4D-4AB6-8A36-A3E97E61D482.jpeg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Welcome to the forum. You've posted in the wrong section really. Just curious though, how did you come across this fella in the first place? I think the vast majority of RTCs end up being unwanted pets. There are lessons to be learnt here.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Welcome to the MFK! Nice RTC. Good job. You even got live plants in there with the RTC. Wow. That's a rarity.

In fact the vast majority, like 99.9% don't make it to this size and those that do are very hard to rehome even for free - extremely few people can house them properly. I know what I am talking about. I've been rescuing fish for a decade. I realize you want next to nothing for it.

Anyhow, please post your query in the MarketPlace section and follow its rules, Charlee.

Welcome again!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Welcome!

Good luck moving your RTC. Unfortunately, after a decade on the forum and 30 years in the hobby, I'm forced to advise you to simply give that thing to someone who will just take it. Large RTC simply don't sell; I've seen people in your boat have to bribe others to take their fish.

I am sad to report that I must also close this thread. For sale posts belong in the Marketplace. Due to rules in the market, I can't move this thread there as that would place you in violation.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store