For Sale 175 Oceanic Reef ready tank, good filtration, p/u london ontario

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
I am looking to sell one of my tanks. Tank is a 175 gallon oceanic bowfront, no scratches whatsoever. Custom made acrylic lids with hinges and feeding/plumbing holes. Jebao wp40 powerhead, rated for 3400 gallons per hour of flow, with controller, can be WaveMaker. Dual line aerator with air stones. Dual bulb light ballast. Reef ready overflows, 2 input 2 output, flowing into a 75 gallon wet dry sump filled with bio balls and pot scrubbers. 2 mag 9.5 output pumps for easy maintenance and failure prevention. Sump does not overflow in power outage. Comes with heater as well and custom stand with glass doors. All you have to do is fill, plug in, cycle, and add fish. This system will easily handle large amounts of stock or bigger fish and feedings. I have a back injury so you have to move yourself. Truly a showpiece tank, quiet, no leaks anywhere, plug and play. Text (edit) for further inquiries and pics, recently resiliconed, multiple plugged bulkheads in sump for drip/loop. $1500, located in London Ontario.

Reactions: werdna11

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Since I have gotten very little interest, I will keep all accessories and sell the following:

Tank
Lids
Stand
Sump tank (no media)

$1000 OBO, it is a shame not to see this running, mint condition large bowfront tank, if I had the time I would be running it myself.

Reactions: Cichlasomniac

werdna11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario ,Canada
Since I have gotten very little interest, I will keep all accessories and sell the following:

Tank
Lids
Stand
Sump tank (no media)

$1000 OBO, it is a shame not to see this running, mint condition large bowfront tank, if I had the time I would be running it myself.
Hi please text me or call Drew 647 783 4660

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store