18 devil in a 250g

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Beautiful but wcs must be a pain.
Also, I can’t imagine that lasting forever, eventually I’d think a few dominant ones would kill the rest.

Reactions: KATALEKEEPER

qguy

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
Vancouver. Canada
Water change is the easiest, I have a faucet directly connected to the tank and the sump has an overflow system. I just turn off the pumps and turn on the faucet. Watch Netflix and half an hour later, I turn off the faucet and turn on the pumps.

They have been together since birth, turning 3 years old on April 2021.

Beautiful but wcs must be a pain.
Also, I can’t imagine that lasting forever, eventually I’d think a few dominant ones would kill the rest.

jayo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2013
Atlanta
Beautiful Tank Brother, all the fish look healthy and happy. I pray mine get along as well in the future.

Reactions: qguy

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Not my cup of tea, but very nice tank and fish!

I showed this to my wife. She commented that you must be "another nut like you" (meaning me!) who thinks that it's normal for your house to always sound like the bathtub is overflowing. :)

She then concluded her assessment by commenting "Nice goldfish, though...why don't we have any?" :duh:

• Haha
Reactions: qguy and Deadeye

qguy

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
Vancouver. Canada
Thanks

Tank is outside the house :) Noise is not an issue

Speaking of goldfish, I remember adding some in there, could not find them anymore :)

Not my cup of tea, but very nice tank and fish!

I showed this to my wife. She commented that you must be "another nut like you" (meaning me!) who thinks that it's normal for your house to always sound like the bathtub is overflowing. :)

She then concluded her assessment by commenting "Nice goldfish, though...why don't we have any?" :duh:

Reactions: Deadeye and jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store