For Sale 180 Gallon Reef-Ready Glass Aquarium + Custom Cabinet - $180 OBO (SE Denver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnarowana

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
MST
Price
Region
Rocky Mountains
State
Colorado
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
For sale, a high-end custom 180 Gallon Reef-Ready Glass Aquarium and Cabinets. The tank was manufactured by Master Tank Builder Armando Garcia (former owner of Oceanic Aquariums) at Planet Aquariums in Arlington, TX in 2017. It is made of low-iron premium 1/2" glass and dual built-in durso overflows. The cabinetry is a beautiful red cherry finish and has wrap around doors for full access while canopy opens for easy access. Original price was $2990. No damage, no cracks, no leaks, and silicone seams are intact. It was used as an FW tank only; no meds ever used.

Tank-only Dimensions: 72"L x 18"W x 30"H
w/Cabinet: 74"L x 20"W x 71"H

PRICED TO SELL QUICK @ only $180 OBO!!!!! I'm moving on short notice and can't take it with me.

NOTE: The tank is VERY HEAVY. I recommend 4 people to carry it comfortably and safely (one on each corner). But two strong people can do it (at your own risk!!!). It's about a 20' foot walk to my driveway with 8 steps down. You'll need a truck or van.

As a bonus, I can throw in the sump, NO3 reactor (can be used as CA+ reactor), Phosban reactor, Eheim pump, Temp Controller, 400W heaters, LED lights if you want them.

Tank1.jpg

Tank3.jpg

Tank2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store