Preferably acrylic.
Pick up in the gta.

Let me know what you have.

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
These prices are pretty good for those monster size tanks. I don't know if the OP can find any cheaper for one like those. Can't expect to find a monster tank (500+ gallons) for $1 per gallon unless u want to wait an eternity for one to pop up on CL... OP u should just build a DIY one if u want to save money. Any custom monster tank costs thousands to build.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Nice way I can think to say this don't take it the wrong way. Get a better job if those cheap monsters are outta your price rang lol

Lmao... Sorry OP I couldn't resist. Anyhow that 500g is actually a good price especially with those dimensions. That's a full custom tank too. It ain't no standard monster tank dimensions. Stand and canopy is nice too and it's reef ready as in it's drilled with overflow:) What more could u ask for that price?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Redtailedcat

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2010
Ontario Canada
Lmao... Sorry OP I couldn't resist. Anyhow that 500g is actually a good price especially with those dimensions. That's a full custom tank too. It ain't no standard monster tank dimensions. Stand and canopy is nice too and it's reef ready as in it's drilled with overflow:) What more could u ask for that price?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Lol it's all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store