180g-600g tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Lol dunno why I didn't look at it in this perspective way. Easiest to tell why that tank is not 8 x 4 is to look at the stand. It's 8 ft long correct? Look at the bar in the middle which is placed at the center front of the stand. That means that measures 4' splitting the stand in half. Now look at the width of the stand. Your telling me that is the same length? Not even close. Should of pointed this out before. Sorry I didn't. Now u know it ain't 4' wide 100% certain.

View attachment 857467

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

theyangman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Also be sure to check the seals on the tank. If that thing sat outside for any length of time without water it in the silicone might be messed up and youd wanna make sure it is still ok.

Arowanas are gonna require a lid too btw.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
When the guy quoted you 8 x 4 I think he was quoting you the width x height including stand. Perspective wise that makes the most sense.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I think u maybe right. It might be 30" wide. My old 450g stand looks wider then it. I hate it when ppl don't know how to measure a tank properly...to the OP I would so not buy this tank if the dimensions are 8 x 2.5 x 1. That's only 150 gallons....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store