~2" Balzanii

HiImSean

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2007
kennesaw, ga
lookin good ;) i've been contemplating balzanii but i haven't decided if i want to go with them just yet

MonteSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009
Centra Virginia
Great shot. Look like mine. Mine dont photograph well.

I have a couple smaller ones (2 males i think) from Ken that are about 1.25" and very fat, and four from Rapps (One 3" male and three 2.5" females). They are doing well in the unheated 70* tank.

....Bill

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
peathenster;3801055; said:
they will be ready in 4 months :D
HiImSean;3801222; said:
lookin good ;) i've been contemplating balzanii but i haven't decided if i want to go with them just yet
MonteSS;3801381; said:
Great shot. Look like mine. Mine dont photograph well.

I have a couple smaller ones (2 males i think) from Ken that are about 1.25" and very fat, and four from Rapps (One 3" male and three 2.5" females). They are doing well in the unheated 70* tank.

....Bill
Thanks guys. I do hope to get some offspring this spring/summer and I am looking forward to it. They will only be with the Red Ceibals and maybe some tetras in a month or so for an Uruguayan themed tank. I added some live plants and removed the plastic ones this past weekend. I am not so sure if I am super high on thier color yet, I just really like the males hump. Although they should be a nice compliment to the Red Ceibals. They are pretty interesting fish now that they are in the 75. When they were 1/2" in a bare 10 gallon they were pretty lame and skittish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store