For Sale 2 Irridescent sharks for sale -$30 each

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Not an American only site, you can use and sell if you’re not American. The selling gets a bit tricky.
Hendre Hendre can you Hendre explain how to sell if she’s not American?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Please post in the UK and European Marketplace found here:

As to the cost of your IDS, you'll probably find it difficult to even give them away for free.

If you can find someone who will actually attempt to keep them alive, count yourself fortunate and take the offer. Unfortunately, when dealing with fish species that are fast growing and cheap to acquire, the fact that you've got larger specimens can make them lose so much value that people in your situation often have to essentially bribe people to take your fish instead of being able to sell them.

Regardless, you're doing the right thing and I commend you. I'd normally delete threads like this due to specific rules of the US marketplace, but for the UK I'll move this thread to the correct area.

fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 well done, thank you

Reactions: fishhead0103666

DivinityinLove

Feeder Fish
Nov 28, 2019
Please post in the UK and European Marketplace found here:

As to the cost of your IDS, you'll probably find it difficult to even give them away for free.

If you can find someone who will actually attempt to keep them alive, count yourself fortunate and take the offer. Unfortunately, when dealing with fish species that are fast growing and cheap to acquire, the fact that you've got larger specimens can make them lose so much value that people in your situation often have to essentially bribe people to take your fish instead of being able to sell them.

Regardless, you're doing the right thing and I commend you. I'd normally delete threads like this due to specific rules of the US marketplace, but for the UK I'll move this thread to the correct area.

fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 well done, thank you
Thanks. For future reference.. what are the rules that don't allow this in the US?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks. For future reference.. what are the rules that don't allow this in the US?
You can give away unwanted fish in the US, but we have parameters as to how it must be posted in the US Marketplace; rules that are in place for people to be able to sort threads and find things. If a post is made outside of the Marketplace, these parameters will be missed, so the thread gets deleted and the OP is asked to repost in the Marketplace with the correct parameters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store