2 new videos, my living room tanks.

Tyler_Wentworth_150

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
Humboldt county
Love the look in the 40 breeder. Also like your choice of fish. Any plans to aquascape the big boy tank? Well, I suppose it would be a bit expensive to get a piece of wood large enough to use as a centerpiece for that bad boy unless you find one yourself.
I have some wood large enough, I need to replace the substrate before though. Problem is it's comes from a beach that is a half mile hike with 900 foot vertical change. Means lots of backpacks and a serious workout haha. It will happen, just have to have a full day to hike. Planning for this next week. Once the substrate is done, I'll place the driftwood and strawberry pots to replace the basic planters. Then I'll be done for awhile.

Last edited:

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
I have some wood large enough, I need to replace the substrate before though. Problem is it's comes from a beach that is a half mile hike with 900 foot vertical change. Means lots of backpacks and a serious workout haha. It will happen, just have to have a full day to hike. Planning for this next week. Once the substrate is done, I'll place the driftwood and strawberry pots to replace the basic planters. Then I'll be done for awhile.
That is dedication, I just drive 5 minutes to Leslie's pool supply even though I live on the gulf coast and have literally hundreds of places I could get sand. Snap a couple of pics of the location if you think about it, I would like to see it. How do you sanitize it before use? I may have to follow your lead since I dropped $25 on 100lbs today that could have gone towards fish

Tyler_Wentworth_150

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
Humboldt county
The coastline in Northern California is so clean I don't do much to sanitize robham777 robham777 I just wash it real well in some slotted planters. This gets rid of all the micro particles that I don't want. Other than that I drop it in the tank and it normally doesn't even cloud the water :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store