210 gallon tank how long to cycle

Nm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2019
Thats how I feel about Brightwells mb7, in my opinion the only one to use.
Brightwell I love to , that is worth the spend For larger tanks, 125 and above I have always had more noticeable results with stability. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy brightwell regardless.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
so these days I do water changes every day using a couple 1 gallon cranberry juice
Some patience that....
I just finished a 3 hour water change on 5 tanks, using a python...and I am exhausted.....watching the water change :grinyes:

Nm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2019
Some patience that....
I just finished a 3 hour water change on 5 tanks, using a python...and I am exhausted.....watching the water change :grinyes:
Get a submersible pump. I love pythons it’s a great product but they waste a ton of water and take forever I do use it to fill. I use my pump all the time I gravel vac with a aquariumvac.com pro unit returns water and removes waste.

Reactions: Coryloach

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Its take about an hour to drain and fill 30-40% on my 210 gallon. Fills quick but takes awhile to drain since I use the 75ft one.
Yeah with the python it takes a while to drain...I have a 240G pond. To be honest, I never timed how long it takes me to do a water change but I do around 70% on it each time, plus the same on all other 4 smaller tanks. I did mess around with the driftwood in the pond so it took me a bit longer than usual today.

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
Yeah with the python it takes a while to drain...I have a 240G pond. To be honest, I never timed how long it takes me to do a water change but I do around 70% on it each time, plus the same on all other 4 smaller tanks. I did mess around with the driftwood in the pond so it took me a bit longer than usual today.
Yah buts its way better tan doing buckets I tried it with the 210 5 buckets full of water did nothing.

Reactions: Coryloach
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store