24k Intermedia???

turbo20v

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
NJ
so I found a guy selling what he claims to be 24k intermedia bass. I for one have never heard or seen one before until now. He claims they are xanthic intermedia. Was wondering what your thoughts are on these.

F26D9371-CADC-4B04-881B-D20B25BB4A18.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Where is this guy at?..I'm pretty booked up with cichla but I might have to have one of those.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't know about "why" but they look amazing.

Reactions: mrrobxc

Fish fry

Jack Dempsey
Mar 15, 2017
I'm the person who has these available and I've been contacted by people in different countries for these fish so Wes said he would help me ship these fish. If you guys want a video of them in my tank text me 909 525 885nine . Will be glad to send you a video the just arrived and still letting them settle in all look good and healthy so far. Only a few available very rare I'm the only one in the USA with them that I know off so far and tried searching for others one the internet who has them and can't find anyone with it. I called my cousin in the Philippines and he's never seen them either.

Reactions: Dee eng

Fish fry

Jack Dempsey
Mar 15, 2017
So is there a backstory to these fish?
So my buddy in asia stumbled on these fish wasn’t offered in the ‭for sale. The person wasnt a hobbyist. My buddy called me to ask me if I was interested in them as he has never seen these before I ask him if these fish were natural and he said yes . Spoke to wes this morning and he said he’s never seen them either. I do know that they are very gold in color and they are doing well in the tank. With that many of them in my tank looks like the tank is glowing. I actually wanted to put them on a YouTube video but I don’t know how.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store