Original poster
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
Real Name
mike hamilton
Occupation
cash crop farmer
hey all fellow fish keepers. I have 3 mid size beautiful red belly piranhas ill give free to a good home in the Toronto area. they are about 6-7 mnths old. fed mostly market shrimp and convict cichlid feeders. beautiful shape. I have more exodons on they re way to me and I need the tank for housing those instead. give me a PM if interested. need them gone soon. I will take them to big als for store credit but for the little amount they will give me I would rather give em away to a fellow monster fish keeper!!!

Reactions: Matteus

DOOB

Fire Eel
Original poster
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
Real Name
mike hamilton
Occupation
cash crop farmer
I would luv to dude but im in the middle of soy bean harvest rite now and already workin 16hr days. I don't have enough time for all the work involved with shipping. if someone wanted to meet me at the farm with pails would only take half hr to net them and send them

Galantspeedz

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Erm.. sorry I meant up with a S as plural form

Not UPS - United parcel service haha

Up for a good deed

Reactions: Matteus

DOOB

Fire Eel
Original poster
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2018
toronto canada
Real Name
mike hamilton
Occupation
cash crop farmer
ya well id rather give to someone I know will give em a good home rather than the piss azz amount big als will give me in store credit and I don't know where and how theey end up. ive had these since fry. besides..... I hate big als stores

Kingster

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Real Name
Abdullah
ya well id rather give to someone I know will give em a good home rather than the piss azz amount big als will give me in store credit and I don't know where and how theey end up. ive had these since fry. besides..... I hate big als stores
i wish, but my 120 gal is just a blood bath if i add them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store