300 gallon stocking help

Jonathann04769

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2018
Canada
So I’ve made a forum about this before, I have both of my 300 gallon tanks now (took long enough) and I’m going to be putting my 2 Umbees in them in the next couple days. But I still am not decided on what I want for the other tank. Some of the things I do know is I want some decent sized fish, semi aggressive but not overly, a good assortment and good colour, not overly crowded but enough to have a some what full tank. And I want South American cichlids and maybe a few more docile Central American cichlids aswell as a catfish and bichir. Any ideas?

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
Good size for a big group of geos they look awesome when big.

Rhyno8

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2017
Any specific species of goephagus?
Personally I like big altifrons with there big trailers but what ever appeals to you is key. There’s plenty of geos with rays. Watch the bio load though rays are machines when it comes to waste.

Jonathann04769

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2018
Canada
Personally I like big altifrons with there big trailers but what ever appeals to you is key. There’s plenty of geos with rays. Watch the bio load though rays are machines when it comes to waste.
I’m running 2 fx6 canisters for the tanks, definitely want some goes, gonna get a couple different kinds of different sizes. And a teacup stingray. Any other kinds taht would be nice with those, maybe some red tail chalcues but I’m open to suggestions

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store