300W EHEIM Heater on Sale on Amazon right now...

Matthew1626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2013
Denver
Wait, which one is good? Hydor?

I’ve never had any issues with EHEIM which is why I wanted to share; but I do remember hearing their manufacturing quality has fallen off in the past few years.

Oughtsix

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
Redmond, OR
Wait, which one is good? Hydor?

I’ve never had any issues with EHEIM which is why I wanted to share; but I do remember hearing their manufacturing quality has fallen off in the past few years.
I appreciate the share! I had 2 Eheim's die within about 9 months of each other. 1 was about 2 years old and the other was about 5 years old. When the second one died I remember reading about quality issues on this board from back... I don't know when?

I hope you did not take my comment as a "diss"... it was not intended that way. :)

Matthew1626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2013
Denver
I appreciate the share! I had 2 Eheim's die within about 9 months of each other. 1 was about 2 years old and the other was about 5 years old. When the second one died I remember reading about quality issues on this board from back... I don't know when?

I hope you did not take my comment as a "diss"... it was not intended that way. :)
Oh not at all! I have no loyalty to any particular brand, I just thought it was a good deal that I would pass along. I have an EHEIM 300W currently, but will gladly yank it out if there is a better option.

nascar291

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2010
Chicago
Petsmart has them on sale for $30 also. I’m thinking they are being replaced by a new Eheim heater that I have seen. I’m using an old Ebo Jager 15-20 years old. The best heater I have ever used. The Eheim heater are pain to get dialed in but when they are dialed in I think they work great. Haven’t had a issue yet (fingers crossed).

Reactions: Matthew1626
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store