~5 Clown Loaches and Rotkeil Severum (with Lots of Pics)-- PickUp Only in SoCal 90650

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
I have a group of 5 clown loaches and a Rotkeil Severum for sale. Please see below for pics.

The clown loaches are about 3-3.5" long (estimated). They have a very nice dark golden color as you can see. None of them are oddballs though. They all eat pellets, flakes, all frozen foods and tilapia/shrimp small pieces. Asking $50 for all 5 of them.

I also have a Rotkeil sev for sale. He's 3" (estimated) and eats pellets and all types of frozen foods. $15.

PickUp only in 90650. Thanks.

jvai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Mo
if no one takes your loaches, and your willing to ship, I will buy them they look great you take good care of your loaches. Bump for a great deal

BlesOne

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 12, 2011
Dude, i want those CLs. Hopefully u got em by the week end. I'll definitely snatch them.

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
if no one takes your loaches, and your willing to ship, I will buy them they look great you take good care of your loaches. Bump for a great deal
Thank you! :)

Dude, i want those CLs. Hopefully u got em by the week end. I'll definitely snatch them.
I'll let you know, definitely. For now though, they're pending to someone else. Sev is still for sale though.

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
Nah, sold the jardini a few weeks ago.

Clown loaches still for sale. I'm trying to sell them as a group. Will also take trades for bichirs. I'm looking for delhezi, congicus, weeksii, buettikofferi, retro and palmas. I'll throw in some extra cash if needed to make it a fair trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store