55 Gallon Cichlid Tank

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Very nice tank:)
I use to have keets. They always tried to outdo any noise around them. Lol I do miss my bourke parakeet. He was quiet and sweet as can be. I found him in a parking lot. *sigh* He was the best bird I ever had, and didn’t live nearly long enough.

Ok, I’m done.

Your fish are beautiful and you did a very nice job scaping the tank:)

DawnMichele

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Florida
Very nice tank:)
I use to have keets. They always tried to outdo any noise around them. Lol I do miss my bourke parakeet. He was quiet and sweet as can be. I found him in a parking lot. *sigh* He was the best bird I ever had, and didn’t live nearly long enough.

Ok, I’m done.

Your fish are beautiful and you did a very nice job scaping the tank:)
Thanks a lot Kathryn!!! I appreciate it!!! Those are my Parakeets Sky & Blue. They make lots of tweet, tweets. LOL!!! I have always had Parakeets. I enjoy having them!!! That's neat you found him. IM so he didn't live a long time. Did you ever get another one?

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks a lot Kathryn!!! I appreciate it!!! Those are my Parakeets Sky & Blue. They make lots of tweet, tweets. LOL!!! I have always had Parakeets. I enjoy having them!!! That's neat you found him. IM so he didn't live a long time. Did you ever get another one?
I’ve wanted to a few times. I even contacted a breeder a couple years ago because she was the only person in the state that bred the common coloration. I don’t care for the look of the rosies. But I’m afraid I can never love another bird like I did my Lucky boy. I get so attached to animals I connect with that no other animal of the same type can compare.
I know that’s how it will be with my terror Oliver too. He is so special I will likely stop keeping terrors when he’s gone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store