Status
Not open for further replies.

GobyGuru

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ontario
Hello everybody,

I have 7 cichlids in my 65 gallon and after having them for a short while I have already decided they aren't for me. I listened to all the people on other forums who said cichlids are vicious, and they just haven't shown me that truly aggressive personality.

So I have decided to return to my original idea and go with a solo fish, or maybe I could try cohabing something with my 4 - 5 inch flowerhorn if possible.

Here's what I have:

2 inch Auratus
2 inch Kenyi
3 inch Managuenese
2 inch Jeweled
2 inch Green Terror
3 - 4 inch probable female Jack Dempsey (gorgeous colours, same with the others!)
and I may include my 4 - 5 inch Flowerhorn that I recently rescued (got beat up so it has a wound on the head and side, minor wounds though and they are mostly scale damage.. paid 30 bucks for a 70 dollars plus fish lol)

All fish are stunning and eating like little machines, I feed them all countless amounts of hikari carnivore pellets a day not to mention the bloodworms and feeders they will take (feeders are a rare treat)

I am looking for a Wolf Fish, maybe a larger piranha, anything that's either big and completely aggressive, or something that is growing and will be very aggressive.

I love watching predatory fish in action so I'd honestly love a species of wolf fish to end up in my tank but I am open to any offers besides Red Belly Piranha lol.

Send me an email at
sub_sero000@hotmail.com or text me at 289 380 6200 and let me know what you have, Thanks!

GobyGuru

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ontario
Sure!

Here is video of the 6 smaller Cichlids (took this before I rescued the Flowerhorn):

[video=youtube;Lwm4GQ-U-iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwm4GQ-U-iE&list=UU8Tlu8rgbYvqD5CICJLcuBw&feature=plcp[/video]

and the Flowerhorn (looks the same as a small 99$ one at BA's and a bigger 150$ one too):

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store