72 Gallon Bowfront Canopy

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
I wouldnt know...sorry bro.

Look where you got your tank...or if you know who makes your tank, do a google search for them and they probably sell canopy's/stands for the same tank.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Ok lol dont worry bout it. Im gonna go to the petshop in a few days cause been busy. I just figured maybe cheaper and faster ordering on the computer.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
...sorry this is a late response...they don't make canopys for thier bow front tanks...got my email a few hours ago from aquecon....thats sucks.

deadmeat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 13, 2011
Virginia
Maybe custom canopy to match your needs made by the local cabinet maker will do. It may cost a little. but you should be able to get quality.

Tom

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Yeah I've been looking into, most likely I'm going to end going to a cabinet maker which is a good idea...I forgot about cabinet makers lol

18fisher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
rahway nj
just seen this post but ive been makeing stands and tops for alot of people on this site and others,that something that can be done with a little work if you want let me know i could send some pics of stuff ive done,i try and not kill people with price just pay for mat and a little for my time,and we got a deal 18fisher

Nickyfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2017
just seen this post but ive been makeing stands and tops for alot of people on this site and others,that something that can be done with a little work if you want let me know i could send some pics of stuff ive done,i try and not kill people with price just pay for mat and a little for my time,and we got a deal 18fisher
Trying to get in touch with u I can't private u I'm new I want a canopy made

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store