75 Mbuna first time...

PHIL MASSARA

Feeder Fish
Feb 11, 2019
Mbuna are omnivores and love picking at algae and plants. For the most part you shouldn't need any type of algae eater. I didn't in my mbuna tank years ago they grazed the rocks and pretty much kept the substrate clean. Looks like you may have done the same thing I did when young, put a couple that are on the super aggressive side in with ones that aren't so aggressive. Once I got the "bad apples" out I had lots of breeding and a plentiful supply of babies to sell/trade. I didn't get much hybridization but be aware that can happen. Kind of looks like you may have a hybrid in there already actually. Hard to tell from the pics for sure.
Welcome.
however your glass will not be cleaned by any type of Cichlid...... Get some cool plecos, bristle etc.

Reactions: BigBeardDaHuZi

FreeMak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2020
VA
Not the best pictures but the plants and fish are thriving. Might be a nibble every few days on a leaf but I think they are feed enough to leave the plants alone for now.

Noticed two little babies, not sure what they are. Think they are White Top Hara Afra. Nothing else with a blue tint body was holding. So assuming they are all doing well :)

20201004_181949.jpg

20201004_181925.jpg

BigBeardDaHuZi

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2020
That is a beautiful tank. Just stunning

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store