8-11 inch flowerhorn for TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkemotion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
cambodia
well this guy is beating up all my arowanas and I need something compatible with them I am accepting offers for him. I dont want no cash I just want a nice fish that will live with my arowanas. I am looking for snakeheads,frontosa's,datnoids,jardinis, or any nice catfish... thanks
I am in long beach ,ca

Btw must pick up because I want you to see the real color on him. thanks

ps. if this is breaking one of the rules please delete this.

darkemotion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
cambodia
he is much more beautiful in person. he is very aggressive so he must have his own tank or alot of tankmates!!! BTW the marks on the fish in the last pics were done to him weeks ago and they are still there.

darkemotion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
cambodia
thanks!!he has more blue on him but the flash messed up his colors. pm me with offers I am now accepting cash but dont really need it I just want trades but if you wanna buy the fish pm me.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
EAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet its tasty and you know he has a lot of meat. if all else fails fry him up, its better than letting him go to a less than ideal home or letting him beat down your aro's. if you need help you know who to call!

darkemotion

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
cambodia
yeah.. but I raised him for a while and I don't want him to die. I really like him its just that my arowanas come first. worst comes I will just trade him in to my lfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store