a few quick cat Q's

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
wondering if any one can tell me about how big a pangusius cat or an african glass cat will get and if the can live with a Clown Knife in a 55 for a while(yes i will upgrade the CK...55 was the only tank i had to use as a growout.)...once again thanks for your opions and help you crazy homo sapiens?...and possible aliens?

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
vicedretard;592826; said:
wondering if any one can tell me about how big a pangusius cat or an african glass cat will get and if the can live with a Clown Knife in a 55 for a while(yes i will upgrade the CK...55 was the only tank i had to use as a growout.)...once again thanks for your opions and help you crazy homo sapiens?...and possible aliens?
You really shouldn't ask for opinions :D People get carried away here :)

Pangasius cat will be fine for a while ... Though they attain Large sizes oh wait we are on MFK you already knew that LOL.. CK will do better longer as it is relatively small full grown in my opinon to a Pangasius... I have read about 27" pangasius 13 years of age.. CK i have personally seen at just over 2' and if you had that in a 55 you would be very ruthless.... I have no info on the CK.. THough I do have two Pangasius at 13-15" and they are currently with my preds.. getting ready to go into my 250... :)

vicedretard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
in the river
cool thanks for that....but like i said the 55 is just a grow out for the both of them. the pangs i saw were 3-4 inches and my CK is same length so they have some time to grow till i can get another 150 after the holidays. holidays slowed down my tank upgrades...what a grinch i am...nah im not i love the holidays and big fish.:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store