a filter that keeps everyone happy

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Confirms everything I said. There's always going to be the "I used it for years without an issue therefore you must be stupid if yours overflowed" kinda guy out there.
Tiger, do you prefer cartridge HOBs? It's not clear from your posts.
Your sarcasm detector is in need of repair. You even failed to detect the large ROFL emoji
Cruelty? Wtf are you talking about? There are some strange folks on here.
:chillpill:

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; You do not actually have to post the word "ignored" in order to truly ignore some one. Just do not respond at all. In a sense by posting you have confirmed that you read the posts and are concerned enough to respond. But have a nice day anyway. If it may be any consolation You are not anywhere near the worst in terms of attacking members. I have been savaged much worse.

Reactions: Zanzag

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Civility seems to be an increasingly rare commodity in this world but this has been a relatively civilized and enjoyable place, in my opinion.

I am an old man, I have witnessed a lot of abuse in my life, and when I see it I am incensed. Detachment becomes difficult.

If anyone here wants to make sport of the other members here as a pastime, they are just crapping on the entire Forum and the efforts of all the people that work here.

Way too many people have no problem with that type of behavior in our society.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store