A hole new issue

ImperialSteele

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2020
No, that's not a typo in the title, sadly.

My Lungfish contracted an odd case of Ich, which seemed to start off INSIDE of his head. I didn't even know what it was for a few days until the bulge on his head developed a large whitehead. I treated the water, and the Ich went away in like, a day. I was surprised, but now my poor lungfish has a VERY sizable hole in the top of his head. I think I can see his skull through it *squirm*

Odd thing is, he doens't seem terribly bothered by it, and just seems hungier than usual, so I've been feeding him whenever he comes over to the corner of the tank (which is where I usually feed him). Still, I'm very concerned for him, does anyone have any tips for caring for such an injury?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
No, that's not a typo in the title, sadly.

My Lungfish contracted an odd case of Ich, which seemed to start off INSIDE of his head. I didn't even know what it was for a few days until the bulge on his head developed a large whitehead. I treated the water, and the Ich went away in like, a day. I was surprised, but now my poor lungfish has a VERY sizable hole in the top of his head. I think I can see his skull through it *squirm*

Odd thing is, he doens't seem terribly bothered by it, and just seems hungier than usual, so I've been feeding him whenever he comes over to the corner of the tank (which is where I usually feed him). Still, I'm very concerned for him, does anyone have any tips for caring for such an injury?

Welcome aboard
Sorry to hear that about the Lungfish . if possible post a pic. Also you will have to make 5 post.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store