Texas
Price
Region
Texas
State
Texas
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Hey there everybody I'm not needing them right away but on the search for top quality jack dempsey's possibly ebjd all still small of course from someone who breeds them. Only considering the electric blues if there hearty healthy ones that look more like same body style as regular jd's didn't know if they figured out and fixed the problems that many were having with them
Thanks in advance everyone

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
That's a really great looking dempsey??
I grew him out to 5in I think then gave him to YankeeJack YankeeJack . Here is some time later at 10in
14EC33E4-177B-4996-9E81-5F17A6041330.jpeg.jpg

TUIC had some wild ones where the males had a purple face. Out of stock atm, may get more in if looking for something different.

YankeeJack

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
USA
Hey Jexnell Jexnell , I still have him. Trying to outcross him. Bought new females from the Wetspot and grew them up. Now trying to coax him into pairing up.

He got HITH and I thought I was going to lose him, but he made it after months of treatments.

So, no fry yet, but I will post when I do. It’ll be a while, bc I’ll need to raise the first spawn to get a BG-daughter to cross back to Jack, unless these JDs from Wetspot carry the gene.

Fingers crossed!

thanks for the @!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Hey Jexnell Jexnell , I still have him. Trying to outcross him. Bought new females from the Wetspot and grew them up. Now trying to coax him into pairing up.

He got HITH and I thought I was going to lose him, but he made it after months of treatments.

So, no fry yet, but I will post when I do. It’ll be a while, bc I’ll need to raise the first spawn to get a BG-daughter to cross back to Jack, unless these JDs from Wetspot carry the gene.

Fingers crossed!

thanks for the @!
I was wondering if you have any current pics of him?

Spikes92

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2021
Texas
Not for sure just yet but wanting to try some of these , from what I read they don't know if there actually carpintis or new species pretty cool . I'd guess it's a different species tho . Actually talking to the guy there about some native fish specifically longears , been very cool and helpful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store