a request for anyone over 30 ?

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Yes i'm sure the people on here will love tay-k and the race especially lmao.

i've listened to only two of the things on here, the race (which was eh), and gatti (which sucked). my gen-z music recommendation would be almost anything by the weeknd, the entire After Hours album especially, which is the best stuff that's ever come from him imo.

Now out of all us young uns who's gonna tell them about corpse
Wkend good. Wkend face weird now ?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I’m young and can’t stand rap. In fact, most music made in the past 10 years is a worse alternative to nails on a chalkboard for me.The artists are talented, I just can’t stand the music.
80s music always has been and always will be the best.

Reactions: KATALEKEEPER

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I am only 13, but I love Rage Against the Machines, Green Day, and Queen. I hate the rap, besides a few songs like VALENTINO, and Godzilla. One of my favorite artists is Juice WRLD, who died of an overdose. My fav song is Lucid Dreams (Juice WRLD), and Righteous (Juice WRLD). Another song I listen to is Godzilla by Eminem featuring Juice WRLD. Lat on my rambling list is Sucker for Pain from the movie S*icide Squad. The artists who sing it is Lil Wayne, Wiz Kalifa, Imagine Dragons, with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign, and featuring X AMBASSADORS. I also like X AMBASSADORS.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Im sorry, last ramble...I swear. There is this singer called CORPSE husband. You won't find him on Wikipedia, but search up "E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE", and just listen to that master piece. It has tons of curse words, but believe it or not, his voice is that deep.

Im sorry, last ramble...I swear. There is this singer called CORPSE husband. You won't find him on Wikipedia, but search up "E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE", and just listen to that master piece. It has tons of curse words, but believe it or not, his voice is that deep.
i knew someone would bring up corpse eventually i just didn't wanna be the one to do it

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I will check this out and let you know my opinion.
If you want to hear what guys your age in australia listen too theres a radio station called triple J. Every year they do a countdown called the hottest 100 which is the 100 best songs as voted for by listeners, its next week. Im sure you could listen to it via this new fangled internet thing you kids like so much.........
Its a big thing here, back in the 90s I used to know nearly every song on it, now I stil listen to it but im lucky if I know 20 songs and probably like even less of them, its worth checking out to hear something different, its not a commercial radio station so you wont hear too many mainstream pop singers but there is some interesting stuff. Last year Billie Eilish won it with that bad guys song.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
I will check this out and let you know my opinion.
If you want to hear what guys your age in australia listen too theres a radio station called triple J. Every year they do a countdown called the hottest 100 which is the 100 best songs as voted for by listeners, its next week. Im sure you could listen to it via this new fangled internet thing you kids like so much.........
Its a big thing here, back in the 90s I used to know nearly every song on it, now I stil listen to it but im lucky if I know 20 songs and probably like even less of them, its worth checking out to hear something different, its not a commercial radio station so you wont hear too many mainstream pop singers but there is some interesting stuff. Last year Billie Eilish won it with that bad guys song.
I'm not a big Billy Eilish fan. Her music is blah.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Honestly, if that's the type of drivel that you young uns listen to nowadays, and actually get something from it, then there's no hope for the human race. I mean I can wear my cap back to front, I can can even wear those daft pants that are halfway down my arse, or say 'innit' at the end if every sentence, but i'm sorry, that music is just one step too far. Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store