A swarm of Piranha species

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
None at this time but that big one with the red face halfway down on the right side of chart looks interesting.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
None at this time but that big one with the red face halfway down on the right side of chart looks interesting.
Nothing here either but ya look at the fins on that guy! Some great looking fish. I really like the look of the elongated species.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nothing here either but ya look at the fins on that guy! Some great looking fish. I really like the look of the elongated species.
Yeah I remember seeing some nice elongatus at Sharkaquarium.Aquascape brings in a lot of different species too.

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Who doesnt love a manueli! If I had space for another tank I would get one. Found several folks that have been able to grow manueli large beyond the 12-13in mark, unlike rhoms.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who doesnt love a manueli! If I had space for another tank I would get one. Found several folks that have been able to grow manueli large beyond the 12-13in mark, unlike rhoms.
Is that what that it is,I couldn't make out the name.I had heard of it but I don't know many of the species by name.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
It says manueli under the one in front of it so I think those are all very similiar species.

Im wondering if the size of the fish on the chart is somewhat relative to the size compared to others?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store