about to buy shirt, is tank decal in stock?

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
hi, i'm just about to buy the shirt from canada, 2 questions though, could i get a little bit discount price for international shipping since is canada not china? and did MFK have their new tank decals in stock and ready to ship with the shirt? cause i see some complaints about the decal not in shirt. so i just want to make sure before i buy thanks.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
kevincao;3846687;3846687 said:
hi, i'm just about to buy the shirt from canada, 2 questions though, could i get a little bit discount price for international shipping since is canada not china? and did MFK have their new tank decals in stock and ready to ship with the shirt? cause i see some complaints about the decal not in shirt. so i just want to make sure before i buy thanks.
1. decals was a limited time while supplies last promotion deal.
2. its a standard $20 shipped per shirt for international.

100% the revenue generated from store goes toward running this site.

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
aww man, the MFK decal is without a doubt one of the things i wish to get, i saw members tank with them and it looks awesome, when will the promotion happen again? because personally i think the decal should always be included in the package, even if you were to charge extra, and i'm sure that many MFK members would love to have the decal on their tank. please let me know what you think about the decals, hope you'd have them back again, thanks.

Aridd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2009
Oregon
yeah i agree, the decal was a large plus and incentive for lots of people

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
awesome thanks, please keep us updated, i'll wait till the decals are back, i'll be the first one to buy :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store