ACA 2011

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I have my clothes packed, most of my fish stuff packed, picked up a case of water and a pound of jerky for the drive! Is is time to leave yet? Turned in my final a few minutes ago! I have to work tomorrow, but after that it is hang out with the wife before I leave it all behind! Be sure to find me while you are out there everyone!

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
It was awesome finally meeting some of you guys. My dad has caught Malawi fever now....

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
hope ya all are having a blast. me and Simba are sitting here and wishing we were there.

buddha1200

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
had a great time meeting everyone and partying to the am.
will post a few pics later

DISCIPLE

Candiru
MFK Member
MIKE IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND PHAROH! I WILL BE COMING TO INDY WITH THE FAMILY SO ILL BE HITTING YOU UP SO WE CAN HANG A BIT...ILL BE ABLE TO HANG ALOT SINCE WE ARENT HOSTING IT . THIS WAS MY 1ST ACA AND IT WAS AMAZING. MEETING FOLKS AND JUST HAVING FUN IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. MET SOME GREAT NEW FRIENDS. OH PM ME QUINCY'S EMAIL MY SONS ARE BUGGING ME SO THEY CAN STAY IN TOUCH. I DIDNT BRING THEM SUNDAY A.M. AND THEY ARE MAD THEY DIDNT GET TO GET HIS INFO AS PLANNED.

Clay

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2005
Chantilly, Va
I had a great time meeting you all (and seeing a lot of you again). I also want to thank Li for his help in brokering my deal to get that new tank. And Thanks for helping me get it loaded. Bobby, thanks for taking the hood upstairs, lol.

I'm glad that other buyer flaked out, and I managed to snag a pretty nice deal on a complete show tank setup. I *might* have to do that again next year considering the deal I got.

I had a great time at the banquet, and meeting Zeb Hogan was pretty cool. The room was about 100deg and a little over 80% humidity, but well worth it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store