Added large tire track eel and 2 large Oscars to my 500 gallon pool pond...

2bfishy

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2017
Iowa
Many people have asked me why do I keep so many sun catfish in my pond. My answer:

I have a shark as my avatar. I love sharks

When sun catfish are small they hide a lot. But now that they are 6-9 inches they are more active and in a pond the larger a sun catfish gets, the more they look like miniature bull sharks swimming around :)

Reactions: Fishman Dave

DeathStalker

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2015
United States
Honestly never heard of an "indoor pond", lol! Had to re-read your 1st post! :D My Tire Tracks have always ONLY eaten Nightcrawlers, except when they were babies, then they are Red Wrigglers, but never bloodworms.

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Sounds like a very cool pool and very nice fish setup. I too feel that you should feed normally, thinking of the various types and sizes of fish, and they will figure it out. That may include the possible disappearance of individual Buenos Aires tetras and swordtails. By the way both of the latter sound unusually large. I guess you may be counting inches from snout to tip of sword. For a predator, the sword does not count as size.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
2bfishy 2bfishy i think it is easier to have an you tube account nowadays and upload the videos then copy and paste the link from you tube to here than anything else IMO im chicken to do this right now its a bit overwhelming so I just post pictures its so much easier to upload than a video on my end here

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store