After a water change.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Well, that's a nice change of pace...a clean, clear tank. Very refreshing.

Seems like half of the tank pictures posted always have disclaimers attached; "Gee, pardon the algae on the glass, the piles of poop on the bottom and the dead fish floating on the surface. And my water isn't usually this cloudy, but it's the first of the month so I just did my normal 5% water change and stirred everything up. And I don't even know who left that half-eaten sandwich on top of the tank..."

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Well, that's a nice change of pace...a clean, clear tank. Very refreshing.

Seems like half of the tank pictures posted always have disclaimers attached; "Gee, pardon the algae on the glass, the piles of poop on the bottom and the dead fish floating on the surface. And my water isn't usually this cloudy, but it's the first of the month so I just did my normal 5% water change and stirred everything up. And I don't even know who left that half-eaten sandwich on top of the tank..."
that hurts ?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Tank looks great!
Lol, it shouldn't. Don't forget that it's coming from a guy who can barely figure out how to use the camera on his cellphone. My co-workers call me a "technoplegic". :headshake
You were able to figure out how to post that! That counts for something I’m sure…

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell and jjohnwm

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Is that a delhezi? If so, it looks the complete opposite of mine! Mine is on black substrate, and realllyyyyyy dark.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store