Albino pearl price uk?

AngusJBrown

Feeder Fish
Jan 13, 2017
Hi all, does anybody know the going rate for albino pearl rays in the UK these days? Got a shot at getting one but ive never seen one listed for sale before.

Cheers

Jez1992

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2015
UK
Hi all, does anybody know the going rate for albino pearl rays in the UK these days? Got a shot at getting one but ive never seen one listed for sale before.

Cheers
A few people sell them now.
Jamie's Barrett has them, also couple guys I know of import them, both sell via Facebook and aquarist classifieds.
But the cost comes down to the quality, same with BD, some albino not as nice as others, some more yellow or more red base.
Tom (z Ray's on Facebook) has some lovely ones atm. Think a few grand tho

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Make contact with duketown stingrays from holland. They breed and sell albino pearls. They ship all over europe.

Leo Messi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2015
Switzerland
Duketown Stingrays is where you'll get the best quality from. They breed some crazy nasty Albino rays, not just Pearls but also Hybrids (Henlei x Pearl Albino hybrids) and even more crazy stuff. Some very crazy pure Pearl patterns aswell, pure white Albinos, yellow/gold ones, red ones and so on.

From my knowledge a standard pair (the standard are the ones that are more red-ish) costs about 4k. Price obviously goes up depending on the quality, pure white or golden Albinos will cost more, the crazier the pattern is, the more they'll cost and so on.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Duketown Stingrays is where you'll get the best quality from. They breed some crazy nasty Albino rays, not just Pearls but also Hybrids (Henlei x Pearl Albino hybrids) and even more crazy stuff. Some very crazy pure Pearl patterns aswell, pure white Albinos, yellow/gold ones, red ones and so on.

From my knowledge a standard pair (the standard are the ones that are more red-ish) costs about 4k. Price obviously goes up depending on the quality, pure white or golden Albinos will cost more, the crazier the pattern is, the more they'll cost and so on.

Yeah so ive heard. I heard the price starts at 25000 swedish kronor from duketown. So id say around 2500 euro for an albino pearl. But yeah they breed higher end rays for sure. Im saving up for an albino right now from duketown. Got offered an BD proven breeder female some months ago from duketown and i hate myself for letting that offer go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store