Alternatives to Photobucket?

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Looks like photobucket wants me to pay $399 a year to have 3rd party hosting enabled. Do you guys have any other recommendations?

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
You can upload pics from the forum (see the Upload a File tab next to Post Reply) or use imgur or similar photo hosting websites.

I've been updating my posts with pics by Upload a File directly from my computer. I don't know how easy this is on other devices since I don't have a smart phone.

Previously posted PB pics on the forum will no longer be viewable, just so you know unless you pay their outrageous fee for 3rd party hosting.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
You can upload pics from the forum (see the Upload a File tab next to Post Reply) or use imgur or similar photo hosting websites.

I've been updating my posts with pics by Upload a File directly from my computer. I don't know how easy this is on other devices since I don't have a smart phone.

Previously posted PB pics on the forum will no longer be viewable, just so you know unless you pay their outrageous fee for 3rd party hosting.
True. Ill have to start uploading pics directly.

Flickr? Smugmug? Imageshack? Imgur?

If you could build your own page. Hosting is only like $5 /month. Url is like 12/year. Template use $15-25$/month. you are in control.
It is a monthly recurring expense that I'd rather not invest in. But yeah Ill start using my imgur account again.

Should be able to use google photos for free if you have a gmail.
oh yeah, totally forgot about google photos! Thanks for reminding me! :)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ Lmfao, that was a good one...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
FlickR is my goto choice, its free although you only get i think 1 or 2Gigs of storage...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store