Always pay attention

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
My stepbrother learned this when my dog stole #1 his steak
#2 his sandwich
#3 his other sandwich (this stepbro is a slow learner)
Don't leave food unattended
It wasn't unattended, it was in my hand! Lol plus I didnt think dogs liked peppermint.

Can't be surprised tho. That dog is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Haha, funny! What a cutie too.

Back in the day I had a lab that would steal potatoes out of a closed cupboard. She drove me crazy!

My dogs now won’t touch my food even if I go outside and leave my plate on the couch. I’ve done this a few times when running out to get mail deliveries. Never thought anything of it till I came back in and saw my food still sitting where I left it.

Now my kids or husband don’t get the same treatment. My dog has eaten jerky out of my husbands hand more then once. And if the kids are eating at the kitchen table both dogs are right there waiting. Lol
You can tell who feeds people food to the dogs in our house.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Haha, funny! What a cutie too.

Back in the day I had a lab that would steal potatoes out of a closed cupboard. She drove me crazy!

My dogs now won’t touch my food even if I go outside and leave my plate on the couch. I’ve done this a few times when running out to get mail deliveries. Never thought anything of it till I came back in and saw my food still sitting where I left it.

Now my kids or husband don’t get the same treatment. My dog has eaten jerky out of my husbands hand more then once. And if the kids are eating at the kitchen table both dogs are right there waiting. Lol
You can tell who feeds people food to the dogs in our house.
The Boston is usually pretty good (dumb but good) but my husband's beagle is terrible. That damn dog gets into everything. You cant put anything in the trash can and turn your back. Not my favorite pet around here.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
The Boston is usually pretty good (dumb but good) but my husband's beagle is terrible. That damn dog gets into everything. You cant put anything in the trash can and turn your back. Not my favorite pet around here.
Beagles are always food obsessed , had a friend who used to breed them for hunting

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Ugh, my boxer will dig in the trash sometimes. I try to make sure any food scraps go in the trash under the sink and only paper/plastic in the bin that sits out. But I forget and then come home to a mess sometimes. Dang dog. It’s frustrating for sure.

Reactions: Go_redfish

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cute.I've always liked and wanted a Boston as well a Frenchie....maybe I'll get one someday

Reactions: Go_redfish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store