brookyln, ny
Price
Region
New England
State
New York
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Have a male Amphilophus Hogaboomarum from COTA. About 9".

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
I always hate to admit it but you are correct on this. Most ppl out there will not be interested in buying an animal that they themselves cannot see. Sadly there are allot of scam artists out there that will try to "sell" an animal online, only take prepayments and then never send the requested animal to the customer, essentially scamming the potential buyer out of their money whether they actually have the animal in question or not in their possession. Granted not that I'm saying the OP was trying to do this but I do understand ppl's scepticism on the subject. I also understand that OP "probably" didn't want to include pics just because they didn't want a bunch of lookie-lues just stopping in to talk about how the animal looks without any interest in buying said animal.

Either way tho I hope the OP is able to make the sale to a potential buyer like they plan on and everyone ends up happy with the out come in the end. It is a nice looking fish tho and I do feel a lil envious of whoever ends up with this bad boi OP is selling.

I hope you both can atleast now see the others point of view and walk away on good terms with one another as a result.

Reactions: beau1990

beau1990

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
I agree @magnusjust lookin out not trying to be a weiner, beautiful fish mate you've done right by him A aznfish919 wish you were closer for real I have a tank that just finished cycling and I want a glass banger for it

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store