Apr 10, 2008
Astoria, NY
About the same as citrinellus.

steve_b

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Staffordshire, UK
I had one that was about 10" when I got rid of it. I became too aggressive to keep with anything. It killed my 13" midas and bullied my dovii

Madness

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2010
Puyallup, WA
My male is 5" and female is 3.5", they are little s***s. They bully the 4 other Labiatus that they share the tank with. The largest Devil is 9" and the smallest is 6. They are very aggressive. I can only imagine if mine are this aggressive at this size, at 10", they must be down right mean. I can see them trying to take on a Dovi of equal size.

steve_b

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2009
Staffordshire, UK
:confused: he bullied a dovii?
He certainly did. The Dovii was only about 12" at the time so he may have bitten back as he got bigger, but so far the Isletas is the meanest fish I have owned and I have owned Midas, Trimac, Grammode, Dovii and Wolf fish all of which have a reputation

Agliata45

Chinchilla
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2011
Hamilton, NJ
He certainly did. The Dovii was only about 12" at the time so he may have bitten back as he got bigger, but so far the Isletas is the meanest fish I have owned and I have owned Midas, Trimac, Grammode, Dovii and Wolf fish all of which have a reputation
Oh wow, I love my Isletas, he is pretty mean though. He bullys the other fish a little but nothing more then the usual chasing around the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store