Sep 22, 2011
New York
Reactions: JohnTHart

FreshyFresh

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2015
Buffalo NY
Wow what a basement setup. Economical, but still thousands of dollars. Not a big fan of 10g tanks, but it's purpose built I guess.

I like his storage tote and Harbor Freight tools sump kit! That's basically what I use for my water changes. Gravel vac into the tote and use the pump and a garden hose to pump it anywhere you want.

the_watcher

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New York
Wow what a basement setup. Economical, but still thousands of dollars. Not a big fan of 10g tanks, but it's purpose built I guess.

I like his storage tote and Harbor Freight tools sump kit! That's basically what I use for my water changes. Gravel vac into the tote and use the pump and a garden hose to pump it anywhere you want.
You could use this setup on almost any size drillable tank.... Parts are cheap.. but it is the general idea that I am trying to convey..... The number of tanks will dictate the final cost.

the_watcher

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New York
You could use this setup on almost any size drillable tank.... Parts are cheap.. but it is the general idea that I am trying to convey..... The number of tanks will dictate the final cost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store