Anchor Worm/ Lice Medication-Fei Feng dead

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
As some of you know, one of my Aro's has those white pimples that I documented a while ago....As said in the appropriate thread, I have upped the temp and put salt in the tank....no change in behaviour whatsoever, god appetite, no sign of scratching...

as the "pimples" did not disappear, if possible slightly increased in size, I yesterday medicated with a Sera product called ARGULOL ( against parasitic crustaceans, lice, anchorworm, copepods and isopods )...Fish acted all normally after medication, ate well ( as usual )...and so it went untill late in the night....

This afternoon my FeiFeng was dead...( all other fish, aro's, chana and alexandri catfish are okay )

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Sorry about your FF.

Is the treatment working?

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Too soon...haven't seen anything new...turned of the UV as per instructions and will keep it so for the next 3 days....lets wait and see....

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Carbon removed too?

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
sorry to hear about your FF.

i have had tremendous success with jungle parasite clear tabs, even at full dose my fahaka was perfectly fine, and whithin a couple days the parasites(well, anchor worms in my case, really crustaceans) were wiped out.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Gr8KarmaSF;1784240; said:
Carbon removed too?
No Jerry. I left it on purpose.

It is nearing its "period", so must be diminished capacity wise...and I considered it a "bit of a safeguard" to prevent against possible ill effects of the medication..

it was a thougt over decision, so to say...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store