Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
Some nice looking rays man

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'd be all over the one in the second photo.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Lovely rays. Where are you as no location shown?
X2..... LOTS of internet scams going on right now, how do we know this isn't another? Would likely help sales if you can prove this isn't a scam......

Especially fishy if you're here to sling pups, yet don't have a vendor status - but do have a staff status????

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
X2..... LOTS of internet scams going on right now, how do we know this isn't another? Would likely help sales if you can prove this isn't a scam......

Especially fishy if you're here to sling pups, yet don't have a vendor status - but do have a staff status????
I believe Dieselhybrid Dieselhybrid picked up his albino pearls from him maybe DieselHybrid can clear it up and share his experience with his purchase of those stunning pearls

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
To clear things up. I did not purchase my Albinos from AlpineStingrays . They came from a long time friend who brought them in as pups sometime last year. I have not done business with AlpineStingrays AlpineStingrays . I was contacted via private message recently by them, but that pleasant conversation is the extent of our current relationship.

Oddball that clears everything up.

Some really nice looking pups here! Good luck with the sale AlpineStingrays AlpineStingrays !

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store