Antonio Brown Fishkeeping

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'll let the news post do the talking.
Not surprised. I noticed most of the athlete's that had aquariums installed on the show Tanked didn't have any knowledge of proper fish keeping. Antonio Brown had a Saltwater setup installed from them also.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Fish tanks seem to be a status symbol with famous and/or rich people. I’m not sure why actually. If you think about it then there is no reason really for fish tanks, out of all the things you could buy, to be the “luxury” item. At least none that I can think of.

Anyway like Tlindsey said I’m not suprised. They just buy them because they can.

If they have all this money then why not hire a company to maintain them? I know they exist.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I stopped watching tanks a long long while ago. For one I couldn't stand the two comedians who did it. I soon realised it was just a fantasy show for the rich and famous. And I can pretty much guarantee that not a single one of the celeb customers knew diddly squat about our hobby.

There was never any talk of cost of such set ups but that's hardly surprising because some of the set ups I saw would have been six figures to build, deliver and install. After care was never mentioned either, but i'm sure the tanked team would have arranged for very expensive weekly visits for maintainance.

And while i'm at it some of the set ups were absolutely ridiculous. Total eyesores.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I stopped watching tanks a long long while ago. For one I couldn't stand the two comedians who did it. I soon realised it was just a fantasy show for the rich and famous. And I can pretty much guarantee that not a single one of the celeb customers knew diddly squat about our hobby.
I believe tanked got cancelled because the fat guy (wayde?) was being abused by his wife and it got out.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I suspect the ratings had more to do with the cancellation than the guy's marital woes.
In other news,Antonio Brown has been cut by the Patriots.

Reactions: Dloks

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I suspect the ratings had more to do with the cancellation than the guy's marital woes.
In other news,Antonio Brown has been cut by the Patriots.
Antonio Brown bring all this on himself. Should have stayed in Pittsburgh and been a team player imo.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Famous people seem to fail the hardest.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store