Any Crenicihla lovers here?

snapshooter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2004
Maryland
New to this site...liking it a lot. I'm into pikes the biggest I have are acutirostrus.
I think that's the largest I want to get into, but you never know.

My list of current stock is under the topic 'List Ur Cichlids'.

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
are thinkin wat i'm thinkin?

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
"1 pair Crenicichla acutarostris
2 Crenicichla sp. Pacaya
5 Crenicichla nothophthalmus (1 Pair 3 males)
2 pair Crenicichla regani + 1 female
1 pair Crenicichla compressiceps
1 pair Crenicichla sp. Gaucho
4 Crenicichla wallaci
6 Crenicichla sp. Orinoco"

Dang, can someone say DWARFS?! Geez! You got almost all the dwarfs I can think of. Missin Crenicichla urosema though, need to get some of those and ur Wallacii group pike collection will be just about complete!! LoL!

Yeah, there are SEVERAL of us here that are super into pikes. I'm one of the more enthusiastic ones about them though...lol. Gotten many people to finally start recognizing and keepin these awesome fish since I joined this site. Gotta spread the love you know! I am more into the larger Lugubris pikes actually. Right now I have Crenicichla sp. 'cobra' and Crenicichla sp. 'xngu II'. I have had many many pikes in the past though. Workin as we speak on gettin some SUPER nice ones! Can't wait. Hope it works out. Glad to have yaz aboard! BTW...check my sig...lol...explains it all...;)

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
i think u are the biggest fan of pikes Penut Power.:)

MrfisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
New Hampshire
I think that its funny what the topic is called, after getting to know the passion of the pikes that powers peanut power. Did I word that right?

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
DeLgAdO said:
you obviously havent met "him" :WHOA:
lol :grinno: the passion of the pikes that powers peaanut power (now say that 6 times and go feed your fish)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store