~~Anyone know where to get a Fahaka?~~

v3n0m

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
Mt. Olive, NC
kevinfleming21;4637328; said:
I passed on this fish because it has been there for over 4 months with no change in status. I would be very wary if I were you.
Noted. Hows it been going Kevin, I was last on about a month or so ago ( deer season ) and when I left we were at the same number of posts....NOW YOU HAVE 3.2k!!!!! Wow, I see youve been doing your part around here!:headbang2Hope all is well. With my hunting winding down, I should be a lil more active again.

FADE2BLACK_1973

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2010
Kentucky
kevinfleming21;4637328; said:
I passed on this fish because it has been there for over 4 months with no change in status. I would be very wary if I were you.
Always be aware about buyin online. That is true though. v3n0m, if you want it. Just e-mail the seller and ask questions and newer pics of the Fahaka. I know most people buy their fishes online with no problems but there will be afew sh##happens cases though. I know this, when my friend bought a wc Bismark frontosa trio online and they all came in dead. He should be getting a trio when the breeder gets more in though. So all three are going to be replaced but some shipping arrangments will be changed this time though. Not tryin to scare you out of buying the puffer, just letting you know the risk. Always have to take risk ordering anything. I do know some people on here that order their off Aquabid with no problems and get very beautiful healthy fishes too.

v3n0m

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
Mt. Olive, NC
Yeah, I wont order one until every last resource has been exhausted as far as a local pickup. I may be able to find one in Raleigh NC or maybe Charlotte...but its gonna take a lil more time, Im in no real hurry. I noticed though on that guys listing on aquabid that he says he has alot of them, so having that one ad up for so long makes sense.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store